- The duration of a presentation slot is 15 minutes. Please target your presentation for a duration of about 12 minutes for the presentation plus ab. 3 minutes for questions from the audience.
- Authors must prepare their oral presentations to be sure to convey their message in clear and sharp manner, including giving outline of the key principles, facts and results. More detailed discussions can continue during the breaks.
- Oral Presentation Equipment provided by the conference organizer:
Laptop Computer (MS Windows Operating System with MS PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader) Projectors & Screen.
Personal laptops are not allowed for presentations.
- The Materials prepared by the presenters: PowerPoint or PDF files.
Bring your presentation on a USB memory stick in
MS-PowerPoint or Adobe PDF formats, and upload it in
the Session Room computer no later than 10 minutes
prior to your session start! You can also bring it
earlier, during the coffee/lunch breaks before your
presentation. Please upload your presentation in a
right place in order to find it easily at the time
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- Presenters are invited to report to the session chair 15 minutes BEFORE the start of the session.
Please wear formal clothes or national
characteristics of clothing for participation.
Power Point Instructions
- 1. For MS-PowerPoint presentations, please use the following versions only: PP 97-2003 (*.ppt) or 2007, 2010 to guarantee that it will be opened successfully on the on-site PC
2. We recommend to the PPT/PPTX format instead of PPS
videos or animations in the presentation must run
- We cannot provide support for embedded videos in your presentation; please test your presentation with the on-site PC several hours before your presentation.
- In case your video is not inserted in MS-PowerPoint, it is possible to have it in other formats.
Suggested bitrate for all mpeg4 based codecs is
about 1 Mbps with SD PAL resolution (1024x576pix
with square pixels, AR: 16/9).
- Only fonts that are included in the basic installation of MS-Windows will be available (English version of Windows). Use of other fonts not included in Windows can cause wrong layout/style of your presentation.
Suggested fonts: Arial, Times New Roman.
- We expect that at least one author stands by the poster for (most of the time of) the duration of the poster session. This is essential both to present your work to anyone interest into it and to make sure that your presence is verified by one of the session chairs.
- If you wish to leave your poster to attend a lecture, please leave a message on the board to inform visitors and session chairs.
- Please removed the poster at the end of the session. Left behind posters at the end of the session will be disposed of.
The size of poster board is A1 Size. Posters must be
in portrait format (height > width). This cannot be